Are you on-the-go and might not have time to visit a hair salon? You can have me come to you. Many people with disabilities, recovering from illness or accident, or without transportation also find it easier for the hairdresser to make house calls. I can fill those needs! This can offer you more flexible hours than conventional salons.
Here's what you need to know and why:
- Most fees are based on travel to the location and returning from the location.
- Hidden Costs: Mileage on our vehicle, gas, and maintenance following.
- Loss of Time/ Potential Jobs: Takes away from a normal work day where clients come to be back to back.
- Set rate of $50 ( covers packing/unpacking equipment )
- Basic travel is included within 30 miles of each stylist location
- $0.25 per mile for both directions from stylist/artist home. If Rosalyn Sherrod is required to travel out of state or 2 hours out of New Jersey area or due to an early call time before 7am extra charges will included. You will be responsible for hotel, travel, gas and per diem allowance for meals.
- Parking fees will be included as well
- If you have an early morning request that is an additional fee